The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Epic

I hate that word, trust me. But this can hardly be described without utilising it. You made a great effort on all fronts: Scriptwriting, drawing style, animation, voiceacting. The only minor fault I could see is the inexplainability of the events (cut wire, noone there after knocking) but ultimately you did it to build up the atmosphere so that I can get over it. Otherwise no complaints.

I won't go into detail with my praise. I'll just mention two things I liked particularly:
1. Using different lineart colours like blue for instance
2. The gradation

Let me end this way - you sir are a god. Nuff said.

Off to Bed Off to Bed

Clappity clap

I loved it. Was short but had a point and the visuals were very well done. The animation could perhaps use a bit more fps but that said I couldn't do better, obviously. Way to go!

Goku vs Vegeta Beta Goku vs Vegeta Beta

Thumbsup!

This was a very nice rendition of one of the few battles that still had some style in DBZ. I absolutely adored the characters (did you make them yourself?) but disliked something the pixels in the background, looked kinda weird to me but for example the scene where the rock broke apart after the crash was beautiful. The music was fitting as well. Overall a very solid work, visually stunning with a very fluid animation.

FoxFactor responds:

Thanks man, i don't make this sprites.